If you would prefer to pay for your tickets via PayPal, Venmo or Zelle, rather than mailing a check, please perform the following steps:
1. Click the RSVP link on the left menu of this page and submit you details.
2. Return to this page and follow the instructions below for you preferred payment method.
These instructions assume you already have a PayPal account. You can use the app or a desktop browser to send payment.
1. Click the following link, or enter it in your browser: https://www.paypal.me/bigfatchooch
In the app, enter my email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enter your total payment amount and follow the prompts on the page.
These instructions assume you already have a Venmo account and the Venmo app installed. You must use the Venmo app, the Venmo website no longer allows you to send payments.
1. Tap the Venmo app icon, which resembles a white "V" on a light-blue background. This will open your Venmo home page if you're logged in. If you aren't logged into Venmo, enter your email address and password when prompted.
2. On your iPhone, tap the "Pay or Request" icon. It's a feather-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Doing so opens a list of your Venmo recipients. On Android, the "Pay or Request" icon is a hovering button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Select or search for @FrankMcNally as a recipient and select my account. This will open the payment form with my name filled in.
4. Type in the amount you want to send.
5. Tap the "What's it for?" text box below my name and type your note (e.g., "Tucci Reunion"). The note isn't optional, you'll need to enter a note before you can send money.
6. Determine who can see your payment. By default, your payments are public, meaning anyone can see your payment details by going to your profile. You can change this by tapping the Public option in the lower-right side of the page and then tapping either Friends (only friends will be able to see the payment) or Private (only you and the recipient will be able to see the payment).
7. Tap Pay. This blue button is in the lower-right side of the screen.
8. Tap Send (or Pay) when prompted. It's a green button at the bottom of the screen. Doing so will send your specified amount of money to me.
These instructions assume you already have a Zelle account. Zelle is typically integrated with your mobile banking app. Visit https://www.zellepay.com/ for details on whether your bank is supported.
1. Select the Zelle option in your mobile banking app.
2. Click the Send option.
3. In the serach recipients field, enter email@example.com
4. Enter the amount to send and select your funding bank account then click Continue.
5. Click the Send Money option.